Thursday 16 January 2014

My New Blog

This blog is to keep you updated with my current work, as in the last few months I feel like I really departed from many of the things i have been doing over the last 10 years. It's not that i reject what i have been doing as much as i am trying to focus on my current concerns. My website nazirtanbouli.com is still available and my old blog Nazir Tanbouli Egyptian artist in London will continue to exist for updates about exhibitions and general talk. this blog is for more specific talk about the ideas around the works i am developing now.
if you are interested in following these processes, please follow this blog Almofakera ...


Let me start by sharing with you some of the points that concern me now;  there will be detailed talk about different parts of these points in the future, in relation to the art i am currently developing.




No comments:

Post a Comment