Thursday 23 January 2014

Drawing as Sound response

Over the last couple of weeks I was really exploring the possibilities of drawing as a sound response.
if drawing could be an immediate physical expression of emotions, and a could happen as a natural consequence of body movement, it makes me curious to see the impact of different sounds on my movement and how it will effect what I draw.
I did over a hundred drawings though a wide range of music that I love from Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina to the songs of Pearl Divers from the Arabian Gulf
I can't really tell you any thing yet but here is some of the work,,,enjoy

خلال الاسبوعين اللي فاتوا سيطرت عليَ فكره الرسم كاستجابه للصوت.
لو الرسم مجرد نتاج تعبير شعوري جسدي فوري, فمن المثير للفضول ان نبحث في كيفيه تفاعل الجسد مع الصوت و الموسيقي
رسمت اكتر من ميت ورقه تحت تاثير موسيقي في غايه التعدد و الاختلاف , من بيللاسترينا لاغاني غطاسين اللؤلؤ في الخليج العربي
اليكم بعض النتاءج


 

 





                                                                    








No comments:

Post a Comment